Italian Business Connection
INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS AND CORONAVIRUS FROM AN ITALIAN PERSPECTIVE
The COVID-19 coronavirus and emergency decisions from authorities in various countries…
VADEMECUM PER LA GESTIONE CONTRATTI INTERNAZIONALI DURANTE L’EMERGENZA CORONAVIRUS
Il coronavirus COVID-19 e le decisioni emergenziali delle autorità sanitarie di vari Paesi, tra cui la Cina e l’Italia, stanno…
Our mission is to provide professional and trusted legal services to:
- Italian companies, expanding into international markets;
- Foreign companies investing in Italy, dealing with Italian commercial counterparts or wishing to benefit from the huge potential of the Italian market.
We provide expert legal counsel mainly in the field of corporate and commercial law, also in combination with other consultants such as tax accountants, and deliver valuable services in a timely and cost-effective way.
We recognize that businesses wishing to acquire or maintain a competitive advantage in today’s global market must have access to qualified, straight forward, honest, legal information and advice.
Therefore, we advice our clients keeping in mind exclusively their best interest, selecting the solution which is more beneficial to them at the minor cost.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. To this end, we strive to put in our clients’ shoes and communicate with each client in a clear, non formalist way, in order to bridge the gap due to different linguistic, technical, cultural backgrounds.
We value integrity, care for our work and for each other, humor, diligence, honesty and open-mindness.
the campacity of the Italian companies to expand, export and grow in foreign markets
foreign companies to invest in Italy, to deal with Italian counterparts and benefit from the huge potential of the Italian market
If you have any legal problem in your business
We are available
Commercial and Contract law, industrial (trademarks and patents) and intellectual property and antitrust law, European Union Law.
Negotiating and drafting of contracts dealing with trademarks, business secrets, patents and copyright. Assistance in the registration and in the opposition procedures before EUIPO. Enforcement of trademarks and IP rights.
Agency, distribution, supply agreements, procurement and contracting. E-commerce. Implementing strategy for the internationalization of the companies.
Assistance in the negotiation of letters of credit, factoring, export credit and insurance.
DEBT COLLECTION, LITIGATION, MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION.
LEGAL SERVICES offered
Avv. Mariangela Balestra
LL.M. in European business Law
Born in Francavilla Fontana (BR), Italy, on May 26, 1975 and admitted to practice in Italy in 2003 (Bologna Bar Association). Mediator specialized in commercial and financial disputes.
- Founder of its own law firm, mediator and speaker in seminars organized by Italian chambers of commerce and trade associations on issues of international trade, international payments. She is also indicated in the list of attorneys, published by the French Embassy in Italy.
- Formerly, senior lawyer in Bologna law firms practicing in the areas of international trade, arbitration, intellectual property law and antitrust
(2005 – 2016)
- Formerly employed by CONSOB, Italian authority for the control of the financial markets, Milan, 2003- 2005)
- Intern with the EU Court of First Instance, Luxembourg, March – June 2001
- University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (Master LLM. in European Business Law, 2000)
- University of Bologna (J.D. summa cum laude, 1999)
Italian, English, French, Spanish.
Providing a day to day assistance, also in house, to a leading Italian company in the luxury clothing sector, focusing in particular on commercial contracts, distribution, agency and licensing agreements.
Assisting Italian and foreign companies in the machanical/electromechanical sector in connection with disputes, including litigation, arising from the termination of commercial collaboration and distribution agreements (particularly agency agreements).
Assisting in legal proceeding before the European courts for the invalidation of trademarks conflicting with renowned trademarks and in legal proceedings for trademark infringment and unfair competition in Italy and in France.
Assisting extra EU clients in connection with Epic contracts, negotiation and international arbitration.
Collecting a debt in Italy
After deadline for payment, the creditor should ask in writing the debtor to effect payment not later than 10 or 15 days from the receipt of the notice.
It is recommended to send a registered letter with return receipt request or a certified e-mail.
The collection of debt, in Italy, can take the form of an extragiudicial and/or a judicial procedure.
Here you will find out our general description of these procedures, assuming that the credito wants to recover the value of the unpaid commercial invoice/s from the debtor (which is a company).
We are well connected with qualified law firms in Italy and abroad mainly located in France, Belgium, Spain, Romania, USA, Russia, Belgium, Chiuna, UK, Slovenia, Paraguay.
ARE YOU HAVING ANY PROBLEMS BUT CAN’T CONSULT TO ANYONE?
- 0.1 Italian Business Connection
- 0.2.0.1 To improve the campacity of the Italian companies to expand, export and grow in foreign markets
- 0.2.0.2 To help foreign companies to invest in Italy, to deal with Italian counterparts and benefit from the huge potential of the Italian market
- 0.2.0.3 If you have any legal problem in your business
- 1 We are available
- 2 Practice Areas
- 2.1 LEGAL SERVICES offered
- 2.2 Avv. Mariangela Balestra
- 3 Professional Highlights
- 4 01.
- 5 02.
- 6 03.
- 7 04.
- 8 Collecting a debt in Italy
- 9 INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- 10 LATEST NEWS